Property Investing Services
We can offer the following consultancy services to property investors.
Investment Property Search
in association with
Interested in property investing, but can't afford the time to find a good investment property? PropertyInvesting.net in conjunction with TYGRA Property Finding, Design & Investment have created an Investment vehicle which enables you to have a tailored service for investing. Using our Investment Property Search service, you might commission us to find a 7 bed-sit terrace house in Essex with rental yield of 12%+. Other services include Fixed price Refurbishment, and Homestaging.
Click here for more details on Armchair Investing / Investment Property Search....
Property Investing Analysis and Insights
We can undertake a property investment analysis study on your behalf in any of the following areas:
- Price trends in a particular area or areas (Example)
- Demographic trends (Example)
- Supply / demand trends (Example)
- Comparison of house/flat/terrace prices in various locations - benchmarking (Example)
- A screening analysis on local and regional trends, demographics and new developments to support a property investment decision, for example you are planning on purchasing a 1 million pound investment property and you need information before committing (Example)
- Commentary or written work on trends that affect your specific property investment or area of investment (Example)
The study will consist of graphs and accompanying insights, advice and notes. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details. Because of our experience and efficiencies with such analysis, it is possible to get valuable screening insights on specific opportunities within 2 hours.
Property Investment advice
Individual real estate/property investing advice tailored to your particular needs. Example advice areas are:
- Investment areas (geographical areas to invest for maximum capital growth and/or rental potential)
- The best types of property to invest in, in a particular area
- The different types of tenants, and how to find them
- Expected rental yields
- Capital value increase expectations
- Renovations – how to add value to property
- Land – advice on how to add value and strategies to begin land investing
- Strategic advice on maximizing chances of success for planning proposals
Advice can be given via email, telephone, or other medium, on an hourly basis. Presentations can be given virtually (efficiently via teleconference), or by visiting your offices or home location. Contact email@example.com for more details.
Collaborative property and business opportunities
Would you like us to collaborate with a venture associated with property investing or propertyinvesting.net? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to explore possibilities.